We’ve reached 1 million downloads – Celebrate with Coral!
Coral.co.uk has finally done it! – We’ve finally reached 1 million downloads and to celebrate we’ve already given away a load of amazing gadgets. Some of our lucky customers have bagged iPhone 6s, HD TVs and some extra-lucky blighter has even bagged themselves a drone!
Don’t worry – there’s plenty of other prizes available:
• We’ve got signed footy shirts from all your favourite clubs!
• We’ve got PS4s for a bit of festive gaming!
• We’re going back to the future and giving away hover balance boards!
• We’ve also got plenty more prizes along the way with £10K worth of prizes in total!
We honestly think you deserve an extra special Christmas. Hitting 1 million downloads has put us properly into the festive mood and we hope to do the same for you.
It’s not all over though – you still have plenty of time to get involved in the 1 million downloads giveaway.
How to get involved!
Getting involved in the 1 million downloads giveaway is a lot simpler than you think:
1. Head on over to our dedicated 1 million downloads promotional page
2. Simply enter your email address into our easy to use data form – it won’t even take a minute!
3. Download the Coral App to get access to a great range of sporting odds including the very latest in Premier League betting!
4. That’s all you need to do – sit back, relax and play some of your favourite games
All you need to do is download the Coral App to enter this amazing prize draw. Our app is available on all smartphones – so whether you own an iPhone, Android phone or Windows phone, our app is one of the most accessible gaming platforms on the market.
How long to enter?
The 1 million download giveaway is running from now until the 21st December so there’s still plenty of time to enter this amazing prize draw. The promotional page is accessible from all formats – so whether you’re on your way to work or you’re taking a sneaky break, head on over to our promo page now and sign-up. It only takes two minutes – honestly!
What do you think about our amazing prize-draw? Drop us a comment in the section below and we’ll do our best to get back to you. Join the conversation and check us out on twitter and follow our news team for the latest sporting features, previews and reviews.