Coral Bet & Get Club: Bet €/£25+ on any sport to get €/£10 in free bets
Get £/€10 in free bets when you bet £/€25 or more with Coral!
Calling all new and existing Coral customers; join our Bet & Get Club!
If you are prepared to bet €/£25 or more across all sports between Monday and Thursday, then we will credit your account with €/£10 in free bets on Friday evening to use at the weekend. It’s our way of giving back to customers for betting with Coral!
Whether you have been with us a while or you are just signing up, once you have logged in to your Coral account you will be asked if you wish to opt in to the Bet & Get Club.
Next, when you have opted in, simply stake a minimum of a cumulative €/£25 across sports bets of evens (2.0) or greater from 00:01 Monday morning until 23:59 Thursday night.
Come 18:00 on Friday evening, we will then credit your account with €/£10 in free bets. £/€5 to use on your online Coral account and £/€5 to use in ANY Coral store across the UK!
Even if you like accumulators, betting on this will count towards the €/£25 total, providing the combined odds are greater than even-money.
To reiterate, you can place wagers on multiple sports and events, and as long as the total is €/£25 or over by Thursday night, there will then be €/£5 in free bets waiting to be used in your account by Friday night, as well as £/€5 to use on your Coral Connect Card in store.
Please note you must opt in to Coral’s Bet & Get Club to qualify, while each of your €/£5 free bets can be used on any sports market at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater and must be staked in full.
We’ve answered some frequently asked questions below. Get signed up to Coral’s Bet & Get Club now!
Frequently Asked Questions about Coral Bet & Get Club
I’ve just logged in to opt in – so why am I already opted in?
You no longer need to opt in every week! Once you’ve opted in (online/mobile) to the Coral Bet and Get Club, you’ll be a part of the club unless you choose to opt out. You’ll be credited with £/€10 in free bets every week that your bets meet the qualifying criteria – get in!
I placed a total of over £/€25 on sport this week before 23.59 on Thursday, when will I get my free bet?
Your £/€10 in free bets will be credited by 18:00 each Friday and will expire 23.59 Sunday of the respective game week.
I placed a Lucky 15 on four different sports, does this count towards my weekly qualifying total?
For multiple bets such as Yankees, Lucky 15’s Lucky 31’s all the way up to a Goliaths, each individual selection must be at EVS or greater to qualify for the Bet & Get club. Straight line accumulators can have cumulative odds of EVS
Can I use Cash Out My Bet on this promotion?
The qualifying bet and free bets cannot be used on Cash Out My Bet.
I placed £/€25 in bets but they are not all settled before 23.59 on Thursday, will these count as qualifying bets?
To count as qualifying bets towards your £/€25 total, any bets must be settled before the 23.59 Thursday deadline. Therefore ante post bets, or any other bets which would be settled after 23.59 Thursday of the respective game week would NOT qualify.
Does the qualifying £/€25 have to be placed in one transaction?
No, any sports bets placed between Monday and Thursday will accumulate toward your required £/€25 weekly total as long as you meet the staking requirements.
What if I still want to take advantage of Football Acca Insurance for example, would that still count?
Yes. Regardless of whether or not you receive money back as a free bet on our Acca Insurance promotion for example, your initial stake would still count towards your £/€25 required total. However, redemption of the free bet would not count towards this offer.
If I miss a week, does that mean I can no longer qualify for the Coral Bet & Get Club?
No, it’s up to you when you want to take part. As long as you opt in and bet between Monday & Thursday on a specific game week, you will qualify. You must opt in each week in order to qualify for this promotion. On the weeks you do opt in and meet the qualifying criteria, you will be awarded with your £/€10 in free bets.
Can I use my free bet as a qualifying stake for the Bet & Get Club?
No. Any free bets staked will not count as a qualifying stake for the Bet & Get Club as these are not real money bets.
Is the Coral Bet & Get Club open to anyone?
The Bet & Get Club is subject to eligibility.
*Full Terms & Conditions
1. Offer only applies to Online and Mobile £/€ Coral customers and multi-channel Coral Connect customers aged 18 years or over whose accounts are registered in the UK & Republic of Ireland.
2 .This promotion starts on Monday 6th February 2017 and continues to run until further notice.
3. To participate, customers must log in and opt in to the offer at coral.co.uk or bet with Connect in any Coral shop. Then place one or multiple qualifying bets totalling £/€25+ at odds of EVS (2.0) or greater on any sports markets from Monday to Thursday.
4. Any qualifying bets must be settled before 23.59 Thursday of the respective week of participation.
5. Forecasts, Tricasts, Tote dividend, Virtual betting and Player Bets products do not qualify as stakes for the Bet and Get Club.
6. Customers who have successfully opted in (online/mobile) or bet with Connect in-shop and meet the qualifying criteria each week will receive £/€10 in free bets (£/€5 online bet and a £/€5 in-shop Connect bet) by 18.00 on Friday of the respective week of participation.
7. Strictly one coral.co.uk free bet (£/€5) and one Connect in-shop free bet (£/€5) per customer per week for this offer.
8. The free bet token expires at 23.59 Sunday of the respective week of participation.
9. Customers can qualify either in-shop or online. Qualifying bets cannot be part funded online and in-shop e.g. £/€15 at coral.co.uk and £/€10 in-shop with Connect.
10. The in-shop free bet voucher will be triggered in shop on the placement of an additional Connect bet of any value.
11. The qualifying bets and free bets cannot be used on Cash Out My Bet.
12. Void selections do not count towards this offer.
13. Free bets cannot be used to part fund a larger bet.
14. Free bet value is not returned if wagered on a ‘void’ selection.
15. Free bets are non-refundable and the free bet stake is not included in any returns.
16. This free bet offer cannot be used in conjunction with, or contribute to any other coral.co.uk free bet offer or promotion.
17. Customers whose accounts become closed prior to the date of settlement and void bets will not qualify for the offer.
18. For additional promotional terms click here.
19. Promoter: Coral (Interactive) Gibraltar Limited, Europort, Gibraltar.