New Customer Offer: Churchill big odds for Irish Guineas crown
Get 33/1 for Aidan O’Brien’s superstar to Win the Irish 2000 Guineas
This weekend brings with it some top class flat races in the form of the Irish Guineas at the Curragh. You can catch the big races live on ATR, but to add even more excitement to your Saturday afternoon, Coral have an exclusive offer for all new customers.
To take advantage of this generous offer, simply sign up for an online or mobile account with us, staking just £/€1 (min. deposit £/€5) and if Churchill wins the Irish 2000 Guineas, you’ll receive your £/€33 winnings in free bets.
Bets must be placed between 08:00 BST on Tuesday 23rd and 16:00 BST on Saturday 27th May 2017 to qualify. Full Terms and Conditions can be found at the bottom of the page.
O’Brien aiming for a clean sweep
Aidan O’Brien had a pretty good time of things in the English equivalent of this meeting at Newmarket earlier this month, winning both the 2000 and 1000 Guineas with Churchill and Winter respectively and it’s the former who looks to stamp his authority again across the Irish Sea.
The genius handler has won this race a record ten times, the most recent of those being Gleneagles in 2015 and the same connections as that winner and the short priced favourite this time around, Churchill, have also won the race four times. Some very encouraging stats indeed.
No signs of stopping now
Churchill went off 2/1 fav in his debut run at this course this time last year, but could only muster a third placed finish. He wasn’t far away that day and the run clearly left connections feeling there was more to come.
They weren’t wrong either, as he was chucked into the Listed Chesham Stakes at Ascot and duly obliged, winning by half a length to justify his odds on price. He then followed that up with a narrow win in the Group 3 Tyros Stakes and a more comfortable two length victory in the Group 2 Futurity Stakes to show he was clearly getting the hang of things.
He continued his progression next time out back at the Curragh, with a facile win in the Group 1 National Stakes before a strong performance to take the Dewhurst at Newmarket last October had connections dreaming of Guineas glory.
After a lay-off, Churchill returned to the track at Newmarket and despite stepping up to 1m for the first time in his career, showed his class to hold off a late charge from Barney Roy to take the feature race and he will be looking to repeat that feat in Ireland.
In terms of horse racing trends, Churchill has it all. Previous Group 1 wins, previous Guineas winner, previous course wins, in-form trainer/connections. It’s all there.
So, don’t miss out on this chance to get a MASSIVE 33/1 on Churchill to Win the Irish 2000 Guineas this Saturday when you sign up with Coral!
Terms & Conditions
1. Open a new Coral online or mobile account and bet on Churchill to Win the Irish 2000 Guineas at the Curragh– 33/1.
2. Offer available to UK & Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years or over opening a new Online, Mobile or Coral Connect account in either £/€ currency through http://promotions.coral.co.uk/landing-pages/crazy-prices5, http://promotions.coral.co.uk/landing-pages/crazy-prices-online5 or the specific offer promotion box from coral.uk/sports/offers between 08:00 on Tuesday 23rd May and 16:00 BST on Saturday 27th May with the exception of new accounts depositing funds with Moneybookers, Paysafe, Neteller or Skrill.
3. Place your FIRST real money bet as a win single £/€1 on ‘Churchill to Win the Irish 2000 Guineas – 33/1’ in our “My Markets” sections.
4. This offer is £/€1 bet only.
5. Minimum deposit of £/€5 required.
6. f your selection wins, you will be paid in cash based on the normal price on site and will have your account topped up to reflect the enhanced price in free bets. Free bet winnings will expire after 4 days.
7. Should your bet lose, you will receive £/€5 in free bets on settlement of the market. Connect customers are excluded from this. Free bet tokens will expire 4 days after issue.
8. Online and Mobile customers registering through this offer will not receive any other free bet promotions. Coral Connect Customers are eligible for the standard Connect free bet offer.
9. Applies to one bet per customer and one customer per household (IP address).
10. Customers seen to be abusing this offer will be exempt from future Coral Interactive promotions.
11. Coral have the right to end this promotion at any time.
12. For additional promotional terms click here.
13. Promoter: Coral Interactive (Gibraltar) Limited, Suite 711, 1st Floor, Europort, Europort Road, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA.