New Customer Offer: 20/1 for Rhododendron Oaks victory
Price boost for O’Brien’s three year old to win Friday’s feature
Top class flat racing action comes from Epsom this Friday afternoon and many eyes will be on the fillies, as a decent-sized field are expected to line up for the 2017 renewal of the Oaks. You can most of the day’s action on ITV, but to make things even more exciting, Coral have a brilliant offer for all new customers.
Yes, you saw that right. Despite Aidan O’Brien’s runner being the short price favourite for the race, Coral will boost the odds for all of those who create a new account.
To take advantage of this brilliant offer, simply sign up for an online or mobile account with Coral, stake £/€1 on the enhanced odds (min. £/5 deposit required), and if Rhododendron wins, you’ll receive your enhanced payout in free bets. It really is that simple. Full Terms and Conditions can be found at the foot of the page.
Need us to twist your arm some more? Then read on to find out why this could be the best bet of the weekend…
Guineas form provides a boost
The Guineas meeting at Newmarket in early May was a fantastic event and it was Aidan O’Brien who dominated the weekend’s features, taking both the 2,000 and 1,000 Guineas. Rhododendron went off in the fillies version as the 5/4 favourite, but was turned over by stablemate Winter.
That may have left many questioning whether she is as good as her trainer thinks, but Winter has duly followed up with a facile 4 ¾ length victory in the Irish 1,000 Guineas, providing a significant indicator that her training partner could be open to just as much progression.
Step up in trip expected to suit
She wasn’t good enough to catch Winter over 1m and there’s obviously no shame in that, but connections clearly feel that her strong finish in the Guineas was enough to warrant a step up in trip. That’s exactly what she gets here, stepping up to 1m4f for the first time in her career with Ryan Moore expected to do the steering once again.
Sobetsu, who re-opposes here after being beaten 15 lengths by Rhododendron back in October, relished the step up to 1m2f last time out, landing the Group 1 Prix Saint-Alary at Deauville in taking fashion ahead of Coronet, who also runs here.
If you go off of that line of form, this could be penalty kick for O’Brien’s filly and, if she scores, new Coral customers will be walking away with a cool £/€20 in free bets.
If you think Rhododendron will steamroll her opposition this weekend, simply click the Bet Now button below and register a new account with Coral to get this unbelievable price boost.
Terms & Conditions
1. Open a new Coral online or mobile account and bet on Rhododendron to Win the Oaks at Epsom– 20/1.
2. Offer available to UK & Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years or over opening a new Online, Mobile or Coral Connect account in either £/€ currency through http://promotions.coral.co.uk/landing-pages/crazy-prices5, http://promotions.coral.co.uk/landing-pages/crazy-prices-online5 or the specific offer promotion box from coral.uk/sports/offers between 08:00 on Tuesday 30th May and 16:00 BST on Friday 2nd June with the exception of new accounts depositing funds with Moneybookers, Paysafe, Neteller or Skrill.
3. Place your FIRST real money bet as a win single £/€1 on ‘Rhododendron to Win The Oaks – 20/1’ in our “My Markets” sections.
4. This offer is £/€1 bet only.
5. Minimum deposit of £/€5 required.
6. f your selection wins, you will be paid in cash based on the normal price on site and will have your account topped up to reflect the enhanced price in free bets. Free bet winnings will expire after 4 days.
7. Should your bet lose, you will receive £/€5 in free bets on settlement of the market. Connect customers are excluded from this. Free bet tokens will expire 4 days after issue.
8. Online and Mobile customers registering through this offer will not receive any other free bet promotions. Coral Connect Customers are eligible for the standard Connect free bet offer.
9. Applies to one bet per customer and one customer per household (IP address).
10. Customers seen to be abusing this offer will be exempt from future Coral Interactive promotions.
11. Coral have the right to end this promotion at any time.
12. For additional promotional terms click here.
13. Promoter: Coral Interactive (Gibraltar) Limited, Suite 711, 1st Floor, Europort, Europort Road, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA.