Lincoln giant killing result not a shock to everyone reports Coral
Lincoln pulled off one of the greatest giant-killing acts in history today when beating Burnley in the FA Cup but Coral reports that there were over 1,000 punters that backed this extraordinary shock result.
Coral took 1,039 bets in total on its interactive channels on Lincoln to win in 90 minutes, including two bets of £100 at 11/1 both of which were placed online by customers based in London.
Lincoln were also not the only shock result today with Huddersfield drawing against Manchester City and Millwall dumping out Leicester City, and two Coral customers placed notable multiple bets featuring these matches.
A Glasgow based punter had a £75 treble on Lincoln, Millwall and Cardiff which returned £3,795.
A Basingstoke based customer went one better, including all three shock FA Cup results, with a £5 treble on Millwall, Lincoln and the Huddersfield Draw, returning £866.
“It’s incredible that over 1,000 Coral online customers put their money on Lincoln to pull of such an incredible shock against Burnley, and even more amazing that a Basingstoke punter had a fiver on all three amazing FA Cup results this afternoon,” said Simon Clare, Coral Spokesman.
“Though a small number of punters somehow managed to foresee these incredible results, these were still three huge coupon-busting results for the vast majority of football bettors today, and it will be the bookies rather than punters celebrating them,” added Clare.
Coral has also taken 58 ante post bets on its interactive channels on Lincoln to win the FA Cup including one £10 each way bet at 1,500/1 from a lady in Glasgow.
– Coral has taken 58 ante post bets on its interactive channels (online/mobile/phone) on Lincoln to win the FA Cup including one £10 each way at 1500/1 bet from a woman based in Glasgow.
– Coral took 1,039 bets on its interactive channels on Lincoln beating Burnley, with two £100 bets at 11/1 the most significant, both placed by male customers based in London.
– Coral has taken two notable multiples on its interactive channels that included some or all of the three FA Cup coupon busting results, Milwall to win, Lincoln to win and the Huddersfield draw
– A £75 treble from a male Glasgow customer on Lincoln, Millwall and Cardiff which returned £3795.
– A £5 treble from a male Basingstoke customer on Lincoln, Millwall and Huddersfield to draw against Man City that returned £866
For further information:
Simon Clare 07860 465139